Grant Thornton is delighted to host a meeting with a Chinese delegation from the Beijing Municipal Commission of Commerce (BMCC) on 17th of September 2018.
The Chinese delegation exists of 7 high officials visiting the Netherlands to promote Beijing City and to provide us with a presentation regarding Beijing’s new investment climate, policy measures and city reforms which will allow for further cooperation between China and the Netherlands.
Also, the delegation is looking to meet with representatives from companies working in the science & technology, internet & information, e-commerce, financial, logistics, legal and healthcare sectors. The purpose is to gather knowledge of what Dutch companies want and need to optimize the business environment in Beijing.
The Chinese delegation will exist of the following high officials:
- Mr. Shen Jinsheng - Vice Director General of BMCC
- Mrs. Wang Aili - Deputy Researcher of Foreign Investment Development department, BMCC
- Mr. Shen Jianmin - Deputy Director of Beijing Daxing District Commission of Commerce
- Mr. Wang Ying - Deputy Director of Beijing Municipal Bureau of Finance
- Mr. Lin Youlai - Vice-Chairman of Beijing Logistics Association
- Mr. Chen Wen - Vice-Chairman of Beijing Electronic Commerce Association
- Mrs. Cao Lei - Secretary General of Union of Beijing Business
If you are interested in joining this meeting and be part of the roundtable discussion, please contact Jin Chen.
Welcome and registration
Presentation of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Commerce
Round table discussions
Networking and drinks