As of 1 July 2021 new VAT regulation is in place for e-commerce in Europe. You might experience difficulties in implementing these changes into your business, such as in your ERP system, finding a VAT intermediary or even getting your products imported into the EU.
Therefore Grant Thornton NL together with Customs Knowledge, would like to invite you to our webinar that will discuss some practical tips and tricks in respect of the e-commerce business. This webinar will also provide you a better understanding of the customs advisory capabilities, Grant Thornton NL and Customs Knowledge can offer your office and our clients.
As of 1 September 2021, Grant Thornton the Netherlands and Dutch based customs advisory firm, Customs Knowledge have reached a collaboration agreement to provide Customs related advisory services to our clients and prospects.
We would very much appreciate the opportunity to introduce Customs Knowledge to all Grant Thornton member firms and inform you about the possibilities this collaboration entails for the worldwide Grant Thornton Member firms. How can we do this better than by providing some mutual insights in respect of one of the recent biggest changes in VAT law, being the changes in respect of e-commerce regulation.
This webinar will focus on:
- Customs consequences of performing e-commerce activities in Europe, like customs representation, stock movement and customs value and classification.
- The benefits of the “VAT e-commerce package” and what have changed for sellers
- One Stop Shop – what is it, how does it work and what are our first hands-on experiences
- The new role of online marketplaces (OMPs)
- Importing into Europe under the IOSS scheme
You will also have the chance to ask your questions to our experts to gain more insights.
Kindly note that this webinar will be presented in English.
Who should attend?
- All worldwide employees of Grant Thornton member firms who are dealing with (non-EU established) parties involved with e-commerce sales in the EU as well those who are interested to learn more about Grant Thornton’s customs advisory capabilities, such as:
- IBC Directors
- Employees dealing with indirect tax and customs relates queries on a regular base
This webinar is only available for Grant Thornton employees. A similar webinar will be organized at the end of March 2022 for clients, prospects and other interested parties.
The webinar will be presented twice on Thursday 27 January 2022 to offer all GT member firms the possibility to attend. The webinar will take place:
- 09:00am – 10:30am (UTC+1)
- 04:00pm – 05:30pm (UTC+1)