Anahit has been working in the field of valuations since 2016. Before that she was an economist-statistician. She has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Economics and received her Master of Finance degree from the University of Cambridge.
Anahit has been involved in a broad range of valuation engagements covering a wide variety of industries, including Environmental and Facilities Services, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Products and Industrial Products. In Grant Thornton she is a member of the sector Biotech & life sciences.
Anahit is specialized in valuations for financial reporting purposes such a Purchase Price Allocations (“PPA”) and Impairment Testing, valuations in the context of (tax) restructuring, employee stock options (ESOP’s) and fairness opinions.
Major Recent Credentials
- Multiple PPAs for a client providing advice on sustainability opportunities and risks as well as carbon finance consultancy
- PPA of an online payment service provider
- PPA of a repair services provider
- Impairment testing in the Industrial Machinery industry
- Fairness opinion regarding the exchange ratio of a SPAC transaction in the Entertainment industry for which Grant Thornton acted as a Contribution Auditor
- Passed CFA Level 1 and 2