- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Cyber risk services Cyber risk services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuation, investigation & dispute services
- Legal services Legal services
How does IT automation help to streamline your business processes?
Do my applications still contribute to my business goals? How can we reduce the IT costs? How do I translate our change ambitions into a pragmatic plan and roadmap for our IT? Who supervises the IT transition? And what do I need to consider when considering and selecting an ERP solution? Questions that many organisations have. What would it be like if all those questions were answered? We will gladly help you with that!
Where business and IT meet
We have extensive experience with closing the gap between business and IT. Every day we see multiple opportunities for process improvements within organisations. First we get a clear understanding of the existing processes, the client’s needs and the strategy. Often it just starts with the client’s first question – but requires a deeper level of granularity to answer to the real business need. With the process analysis and the goals in focus, we draft an optimal business IT transformation plan. And we do not just deliver the “paperback plan”, we also help with the actual implementation.
Finance & IT optimisation: three flavours
We have three services to offer.
- Is your question mainly about the effectiveness of your IT applications and whether or not you are taking the right, and value-adding, investment decisions? Business IT transformation provides you with the necessary insight.
- Are you wondering how your organisational processes can be optimised, with IT automation and ERP software, or increasing the effectiveness of your financial operations? Our experts in Enterprise application services will gladly help you.
- Questions about the management and control for your IT organisation, or reducing IT cost? Please contact IT transition management and control of Grant Thornton.
Return on investment
IT always requires an investment, but with the right advice and correct implementation plan, the return is surprisingly quick. Optimal setup and embedment takes time, but the investment leads to sustainable benefits and rewards. Very much so! It can make a huge difference. Check out our three service pages to see what the benefits could be for you.
Do you have a general question about our Finance & IT optimisation services?
Boy Wiese will gladly tell you more. All you have to do is call him.
+31 (0) 88 676 9315Contact our specialist