- Valuation, investigation & dispute services
- Cyber risk services Cyber risk services
- Legal services Legal services
- Transactional services Transactional services
Do you want to sell your company, or rather grow through an acquisition?
Our mergers & acquisitions specialists can help you in both cases. This starts by analysing your company and finding a suitable partner that adds value to your current organisation. This is a complex process, from identifying candidates, choosing the right deal structure, presenting your company in an information memorandum, negotiating optimal terms to ultimately sealing the deal. Our mergers & acquisitions specialists are at your side, providing competent support, during the entire process.
Our mergers & acquisitions specialists make use of Grant Thornton’s international network when looking for the right acquisition party. In our experience, transactions are increasingly cross border. By making use of our international colleagues in the mergers & acquisitions practice, we can support you in finding a suitable party for your international merger, acquisition or sale and in realising the best deal.
+31 (0) 88 676 9722Contact our specialist
Grant Thornton can help you with:
- advice about the right deal structure;
- finding the right (international) buyers or acquisition candidates;
- drafting a persuasive information memorandum;
- performing a value analysis that can offer support in the negotiations;
- drafting an offer letter with acquisition advice;
- guidance during negotiations;
- coordinating or performing an audit (due diligence);
- supporting your lawyers in drafting the transaction documents;
- taking care of project management during the entire transaction. This gives you the space to take some distance from the deal and focus on steering your organisation and realising the prognoses.