As an entrepreneur, you probably process privacy-sensitive information. The more data your organisation processes, the bigger the risks. Have you thought about the consequences of a data leak? How do you keep these consequences in check? And are you meeting the requirements in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Privacy laws are changing, fast!
You must protect the data and personal details that you process in your organisation. Not just those of your clients, but also those of your employees and yourself. The regulations for protecting personal data are becoming stricter. Do you know which laws and regulations you must comply with? The upcoming General Data Protection Regulation will bring significant changes to the processing of personal data.
Are you compliant in the event of a cyber attack or data leak?
Grant Thornton can help you with:
- conducting a GDPR check, so that you know whether you meet the most important requirements of the GDPR;
- drafting and checking privacy policies, processor agreements, data leak protocols and a processing register;
- insight into your privacy risks using a (Data) Privacy Impact Assessment;
- setting up a GDPR implementation plan;
- incident response and crisis management in the event of a data leak, cyber attack, fraud, hack and more;
- identifying potential risk areas in your cyber security;
- looking after your interests in claims brought by you or against you.