We are keen to help our international clients with the filing of their Dutch income tax return.
Grant Thornton’s Global mobility services specialists can assist with:
- drawing up or reviewing your Dutch income tax return;
- your application for the 30% rule;
- assisting in requests for a provisional assessment income tax;
- review or appeal against decisions by the tax authorities;
- calculation of Dutch taxes;
- tax planning and planning of living costs;
- expert advice for directors and executives.
Partner Niels Dekker
+31 (0) 88 676 9244Contact our specialist