Do you have U.S. nationals or green-card holders working in the Netherlands?

U.S. nationals and green-card holders are required to file personal income tax returns in the United States (US). Therfore, complex tax situations may arise as they are often required to file for and pay taxes in the country where they reside and/or work.

International network

Grant Thornton has tax professionals working in more than 130 countries. Our colleagues are happy to assist you and your organisation with the proper implementation of international tax rules..

US tax return for private clients

Are you a private client and would you like support with your US income tax returns? Our business partner Solution 4 Expats is happy to assist you.

Partner Niels Dekker

+31 (0) 88 676 9244

Contact our specialist