- Mergers & acquisitions
- Cyber risk services Cyber risk services
- Finance & IT optimisation services Finance & IT optimisation services
- Transactional services Transactional services
- Valuation, investigation & dispute services
- Legal services Legal services
Our corporate lawyers can advise and support you with regard to a wide range of areas at both national and international level. We take responsibility for such issues as the monitoring of the legal aspects of stock transactions, corporate takeovers, mergers and the establishment of a company or partnership.
We also support you in fulfilling Chamber of Commerce formalities and record minutes during meetings of shareholders or the board of directors. Our responsibilities also extend to the establishment and assessment of general purchase/sales conditions. In addition, we assess and setup agreements in the following areas:
- employment contracts;
- lease agreements;
- agency agreements;
- distribution agreements;
- franchise agreements;
- agreements in the area of financing and assurances.
Of course, you can also call on us for assistance with legal conflicts. Our legal team specialises in labour law (including redundancy issues), leasing law, corporate law, contract law and liability issues. Our lawyers are all members of the NEVOA, Dutch professional association for legal consultants.
+31 (0) 88 676 9794Contact our specialist