The next few years are crucial for the financial services sector to turn challenges into opportunities. Deploying the newest technologies, reacting to customer behaviour and expectations and regaining trust are absolute must-haves. This does not reduce regulatory pressure; in fact, it rather increases it. Furthermore, we expect new and alternative parties to enter the market. How will you deal with this?
We believe that client focus, trust and innovation are the key words for capitalising on these opportunities. Our service offering allows us to support banks, insurance companies and pension organisations with the issues they encounter, stemming from the organisation’s strategy. We also help with the implementation of these matters in the organisation. By doing so, we provide a concrete contribution to the following results:
- increasing client satisfaction;
- reducing complexity;
- improving efficiency through cost reduction and/or increasing turnover;
- complying with laws and regulations.
Grant Thornton can help your organisation with:
- structuring and optimising target operating models and company processes;
- designing and implementing new online business models;
- implementing laws and regulations;
- executing operational audits;
- executing business analysis;
- programme and project management for implementing these services.