The market, laws and regulations, but also public opinion about international tax advice have changed radically over the past 5 years.
International rules and regulations
Entrepreneurs often find international rules and regulations hard to oversee. Tax systems and compliance laws change rapidly. In addition, cross-border activities in one country often have big consequences for taxation in another country.
In Grant Thornton’s international network, our tax partners and tax professionals, in over 140 countries are there to assist you in correctly implementing the tax legislation in your organisation. You can also count on our professionals to help you implement tax strategies and to efficiently structure your activities in several countries.
Grant Thornton offers clients active in multiple countries the opportunity to coordinate their compliance requirements through the use of a centralised compliance tool and dashboard. This gives our clients daily insight into their compliance position and lets them determine whether they are “in control” of their compliance commitments.
Grant Thornton can assist your organisation with:
- international and national tax planning and structuring of cross-border entrepreneurial activities;
- guiding mergers and acquisitions;
- the tax treatment of national and international partnerships;
- drafting various transfer pricing agreements and agreeing these with the tax authorities;
- coordinating and taking care of tax compliance duties.