- Mergers & acquisitions
- Cyber risk services Cyber risk services
- Finance & IT optimisation services Finance & IT optimisation services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuation, investigation & dispute services
- Legal services Legal services
Caught red-handed? How do I quickly detect intruders on my network?
Qualified experts that have the capability to do that, are hard to find and expensive. We understand that cyber security is not your core business. As such, we offer Cyber Security as a Service. Our Managed cyber service guarantees your network is monitored. Gone are your worries! You can return to focusing on your core business.
24-hour monitoring with integral cyber approach
We have a subscription that ensures non-stop competent surveillance of your network. And more. Managed cyber gives you an integral approach to cyber security. First we examine together why you want security: Which data are vulnerable and which subjects play a role in your organisation? Then, again together, we design the process and implement it.
Clear agreements: who acts in which incidents
We work with use-cases: when do you consider something to be an incident? When can the team deal with it themselves, and when do they call you? We make agreements about this. After implementation you will know exactly who to call in which circumstances. And also determine when the team is able to act straight away, on your behalf. That is all part of our integral approach. And we can set this up for you within two weeks.
What do you get out of this?
- You will be secure within two weeks, without major investments beforehand.
- You will get insight into your log files: we report
back on the high priority incidents and threats so you can take the right measures.
- You will receive an integral and resilient cyber approach.
- When attacked, you can act quickly and limit damage.
- You know that we are watching your network to protect it. A comfortable thought.
“Together with the client, we looked at where the security vulnerabilities were in the system. When we conducted a pen test, we came across an IRC server on the system – a type of chatbox software – with texts in a different language. We could see that hackers already had access and that they were using the system to control a botnet – an automatic intruder. Caught red-handed!”
Migiel de Wit-Beets, partner Cyber risk services
Do you have a question about Managed cyber? Migiel de Wit-Beets look forward to telling you more about it. All you have to do is call him.
+31 88 676 9186Contact our specialist