- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Cyber risk services Cyber risk services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuation, investigation & dispute services
What is the first thing I should do if my data has been kidnapped?
Can we continue working if we get cyber attacked? How do I prevent sensitive information about my clients getting out in the open? Which regulations are applicable to me? And how do I prevent reputational damage after a cyber incident? Our experts deliver a standardised approach that gives you insight into your data dependency and security vulnerabilities and a set of tangible actions and measures to protect your organisation and comply with the applicable legislation. This means you can quickly carry on with what is important after a cyber attack: your business!
With a pragmatic approach you quickly get the insights needed to fulfil your goals. Our basic investigation takes no more than 3 to 4 days, after which you are aware of the risks: how dependent are you on your data? How privacy-sensitive is it? Do you comply with the data security rules? And, more importantly, how do I take the right measures to ensure my organisation is sufficiently protected?
Take preventive measures
Prevention is better than the cure. Through targeted measures such as extra back up-functionality (for example in the cloud), anti-malware solutions, training your people, and refining your physical security, we help to protect your organisation. We look into what is most effective in your situation. And to be fully sure, we can always put our ethical hackers to work. If they cannot get in, you know you really are well prepared.
What do you get out of this?
- Insight into the risks that are important to you.
- A pragmatic approach: you are assured the right measures are implemented.
- A practical runbook that enables you to minimize downtime after a cyber attack.
- Limitation of your reputation damage.
- You comply with the regulations that apply to you.
- And last but not least, you keep doing what you are good at: running your organisation successfully.
“A weak spot can be anywhere. Our hacker managed to get into an educational institution through their solar panels, for example! The climate control system that was linked to the panels still had the supplier’s password on it. This helped him to hack the underlying system, which meant that, ultimately, he was able to take control of all the systems in the network.”
Migiel de Wit-Beets, partner Cyber risk services
Do you also want to work without worrying, knowing that your cyber risks are taken care of? Call us. Do you have a question about Cyber strategy and compliance? Migiel de Wit-Beets look forward to tell you more about it. All you have to do is call him.
Migiel de Wit-Beets
+31 88 676 9186Contact our specialist