Are you in control of your (international) VAT?
As an entrepreneur within the EU, you will come into contact with EU VAT legislation. Cross-border transactions, registration or offsetting require specialist knowledge. Knowledge which is needed to optimise your VAT situation based on the dynamics of the (inter)national rules and regulations. Besides the EU VAT legislation, each country has its own specific regulations. Grant Thornton’s VAT specialists will gladly advise you.
Optimal coordination of VAT
Our VAT team works on turnover taxes full time and is part of an international network of VAT experts. Besides filling in and assessing VAT registrations and returns, we also act as a tax representative. We can also help you to apply for licences, or in objections or appeals procedures. Providing specific VAT training for your employees is also a possibility.
VAT adviceContact our specialist
Grant Thornton International’s extensive international network guarantees an optimal coordination between the different national fiscal regulations.
Grant Thornton can assist with:
- (international) VAT advice;
- support during audits, objections or appeals procedures;
- preparing and filing the VAT, ICL and CBS returns within the EU (iVAT);
- filing EU VAT registrations;
- filing requests for refund in the Netherlands for foreign entrepreneurs;
- filing requests for refund abroad for Dutch entrepreneurs;
- performing VAT quick scans;
- acting as general fiscal representative;
- requesting licences;
- taking care of inter-company VAT training;
- automating your VAT administration.
International indirect tax guide
If you would like more detailed information for your region, our international indirect tax guide [8756 kb] provides an overview of tax systems in key countries and how you can get further support from Grant Thornton.