The rapidly changing international tax landscape poses challenges and opportunities for businesses in all sectors across the globe. Organizations need to be nimble in understanding the proposed and actual developments and react quickly to manage impacts. Uncertainty and the rapid pace of change will challenge even the most seasoned tax professionals and provide opportunity for those with sound tax strategies. Our panel of global tax professionals will share their insights on recent developments in the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)/Inclusive framework project on the digital economy, pending legislation in the United States, and various other topics relevant to multinational organizations.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of recent international tax developments including proposed legislation.
- Analyze developments and guidance to determine their effects on your organization.
- Determine how these developments would apply under certain facts and circumstance and assess the impact.
- David Sites, National Managing Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Vikas Vasal, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- Odair Benedito Leandro da Silva, Head of Tax, Grant Thornton Brasil
- Peter Vale, Partner, International Tax, Grant Thornton Ireland
- Sasha Kerins, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Ireland
- Jacob Mook, Head of Tax, Grant Thornton Netherlands
- Pierre Bourgeois, Partner, Cross-boarder Tax, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
Recommended Field of Study: Taxes
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com, or visit our webcast CPE information page.