Online bookkeeping is a fast, trustworthy, and easy digital way to take care of your administration. Without high investments. Financial insights through reports and dashboards are quicker, easier to realise and immediately available. If you have the right software and structure in the software, you will always have immediate insight into all your financial data. This saves you time and helps to take better decisions.
What does online bookkeeping have to offer?
By digitalising your financial administration, you will get access to an online bookkeeping package. This gives you the opportunity to access your administration, wherever you are, 24/7.
Using online recognition software, you can take care of the processing of purchase and sales invoices yourself. Use a smartphone or tablet to easily scan your receipts and invoices, and the recognition software will process this in your administration. You can authorise invoices in the authorisation module.
Digitalising your financial administration delivers savings, for example in the time spent on processing your administration. Recognition software can do this more quickly and it reduces the chance of (human) errors.
Online bookkeeping allows you to choose to manage your administration independently, while one of our accountants is your second pair of eyes. Alternatively you can outsource (a part of) your administration.
Would you like to digitalise your administration?
Take the following steps if you want to digitalise your financial administration:
- Decide on which management information (KPIs) you wish to have access to.
- Determine which administrative matters you must register to achieve this.
- Which financial processes and working methods have been documented? Have you determined all the processes that you wish to document? If not, do so.
- Coordinate the financial processes and the way in which information is collected, and implement standard reporting formats. By standardising the delivery of data, this data can be shared between the different pieces of software.
- When all the necessary processes are documented and standardised, you can structure the software and install the correct connections between the systems.
- Finally, connect the software in the cloud, so that you can always access it. Wherever you are.
Contact one of our advisers for more information about the possibilities for digitalising your financial administration.