Are you looking for an expert partner in the field of Global mobility services?
Grant Thornton takes the weight off your shoulders when it comes to optimising Dutch taxes, social insurance, pensions and legal matters relating to cross-border employment.
Seconding expatriates from or to the Netherlands brings many challenges. Both for the employer and the expat. Questions about tax positions for example. Or the 30% rule, social insurance, pensions, visas and employment permits. Which questions does your Human Resources department have when taking care of the salary administration and setting up the expat payroll? Our Global mobility services team is specialised in international employers and expats and is glad to be your partner when it comes to these questions.
Global mobility servicesContact our specialist
Grant Thornton can assist your organisation with:
- the 30% rule for expats;
- immigration, knowledge migrants, visas and employment permits;
- Dutch income tax return for the 30% rule and expats;
- retaining (key) personnel;
- international tax planning and salary split;
- secondment policy and secondment conditions;
- international social security and A1 forms;
- GT-GO, globally used online support programme for the employer and the expat;
- international wage tax and the expat payroll.
Grant Thornton is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd’s international network. This network offers clients access to the worldwide expertise of our colleagues. This includes expertise in the field of HR questions and expats.