Continuously steering and improvement - how do you design it?
- How do we smartly manage our sustainability and impact goals?
- How do I design governance so that all responsibilities are clear?
- How do we effectively use the insights and lessons learned from our data?
- How do we ensure more knowledge internally?
If you want to continuously drive towards your goals and use your data effectively, it is crucial that you set up your organization in the best possible way. This is also a requirement under the new European legislation requires for organizations.
Additional impact through education and training
Building the right knowledge and skills within your organization is crucial. We know that at Impact House - experience makes that a given. Through our Impact Campus, we offer your employees workshops, courses and training. We have open courses and training, as well as customized learning paths. For example, our open training course on 'impact management' has been delivering impact managers for many years, setting their organizations in motion and thus truly improving their organization's impact.
Our specialist track record on sustainability reporting and steering, gives your company an immediate head start in preparing for a changing environment and upcoming legislation and regulations from Europe.
Intelligent systems and alignment to existing processes
With more than 20 years of practical experience, we help you successfully implement your strategy and goals. We help you step by step: with realistic planning, connection to existing organizational processes and clear instructions. Together safe guard progress.
Building support and governance
An essential condition for success is to create and cultivate a sustainability and impact culture. We support the design of improvement processes and include employees and stakeholders at all levels in your ambitions. We also help you set up the proper governance within your organization, so that all tasks and responsibilities around sustainability and impact are clear at all levels.
Focusing on impact has much to offer
- Equip your organization to monitor the impact of a changing environment
- Create - and crank up - a flywheel for improvement
- Increase internal knowledge, support, motivation and ownership
- Comply with the European guidelines for steering on sustainability performance and social impact