What are your compliance obligations when starting a business in the Netherlands? How can you manage to be and stay compliant?
With the services of Grant Thornton you can be confident about growing your business. You can then reinvest the money you have saved via outsourcing back into your business.
We can work with you in bookkeeping, payroll, financial reporting and tax reporting obligations:
- bookkeeping using preferred ledgers;
- Payroll processing and payment of salaries and payroll reports and analysis;
- management reports and financial statements compliant with local GAAP / IFRS;
- tax returns a.o. on VAT, Payroll tax and Corporate income tax.
Global compliance partneringContact our specialist
Our teams can also provide you with management accounting, accounting-related processes and your company legal requirements. Whether you need support in preparing your financial accounting or are looking for us to handle the entire process on your behalf, we have the skills and experience to deliver.
Grant Thornton can assist with:
- assistance to your audit;
- supplier payment management;
- company secretarial; drafting minutes and filing documents;
- any related financial compliance.