Mobility Perspectives of Grant Thornton in the Netherlands gives the international mobility community insights on mobility topics that came up during the past three months.
- latest developments with respect Brexit;
- assignees and personal data protection: new rules as of May 25, 2018;
- fixed allowances and the Dutch labor costs regulation;
- cross border aspects of stock options;
- alert: Social security treaty between China and The Netherlands entered into force.
Download the full update to read more.